R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - B.R.C.C.C (Tingalpa)
View Single Post
Old 08-14-2002, 02:00 AM
hooked_on
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default New Track!

Originally posted by opel92

Boys......... has there been any progress with Vikings AFL Club on kianawah rd??????. Shayne was saying that he was thinking of contacting them. He also said that he originally sought after the location at the AFL club and it was already to go but they backed out...... is this correct?. It would be great to build a track on the lower oval as it is unused these days....... any thoughts?
The lastest i heard from our previous committee meeting was that we were 95% certain we would be going to the BMX track on Wynnum Rd. The Netball Assosciation is also looking to find a new home at the same location and the council was looking at how they are going to fit everyone in. The tip we received from the council was that the Netball Assosciation would most likely get the back field from the AFL Club on Kiwanah rd and that the land on the corner of Wynnum & Kiwanah would be bought back and we would be assigned this area. I am not sure what the progress has been since our last meeting and will let you all now how it is going when i know more at the next meeting.... And yes our previous committee were cleared to use that field at the AFL club when we looking to move from the McDonalds car park, but decided the Workers Club was the better option?????????