R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Tekno Eb48 2.0 EBuggy
View Single Post
Old 10-12-2020, 01:15 PM
frewster
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by billdelong
I can't say this is an "issue" but I've noticed that the alignment of the set screws will tend to jog out of place on the sway bars. I'm looking for aluminum collars which can support the threads a little better. It's a little annoying having to constantly check the alignment of the set screws all the time, nothing broken, I just feel the plastic collars should be upgraded to aluminum.

On a related note, I was going through my car yesterday and I found this strange piece of metal around one of the front inner hinge pins so I decided to pop out the hinge pin bushings from the arms to discover one of them had cracked. Probably worth inspecting if you take any nasty tumbles. Fortunately I was able to race without issue, but I did notice that my droop on one side was way off and I suspect this was the root cause.

Serpent 903433 is a drop in aluminum replacement for the sway bar holders. I had two of the stock ones strip - the plastic is too small for a screw of that size. Tworks makes a fancier version. I'm using the Serpent part in my buggies.