R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Kyosho MP10T
Thread: Kyosho MP10T
View Single Post
Old 07-12-2020, 05:25 PM
J.Whiting
Super Moderator

Location: a very small town in wisconsin that is in the middle of absolutely no where
Trader Rating: 63 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Sammy7g
Thank you J! This build seems to be giving me some difficulty. The front diff seems to be a little "crunchy" when rotating the front center drive shaft. I'm hoping that will smooth out after running/breaking in.

Also, as i rotate the front center drive shaft, at one point of the rotation, the front lower suspension arms slightly lift up. Not sure why. super weird...

Rear diff setup seems really smooth.

Also, the plastic front hub carrier set seems to bind against the aluminum knuckle arm when i rotate it. This most likely would overheat my steering servo. I'm thinking i should take apart and remove some plastic inside the hub carrier?
move the shim to the other side of the diff to make it free up in the front as it will chip the ring gear of you leave it too tight. i ran mine loose the first few tanks then moved the shim back to the manual side it says it should be on.
make sure the front camber is not super neg. after you get -4 degs the axle seems to bind and make sure the front knuckles are not tightened too much either as that can cause a bind. just a few things to look at