R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Tekno SC210RT shortcourse conversion forum
Old 07-06-2020, 11:46 AM
sea1swk
Tech Addict

I put the 2wd on hold for now. Thoughts:

- Love my eb410.2.
- Purchased a 2nd eb410.2, and made a et410.2
- Took my old Cobra 4wd SCT, et410 and eb410 and, a Prostar chassis, eb410.2 updates (ABCD blocks, 3.5 pins), and made my new 4wd SCT.
- Was going to build a 2wd Prostar SCT, but now that there is rumored to be a new et410 coming out, I am going to weight. Maybe I purchase the new ebt410(.2?), and use my made eb410.2 truggy into a new 2wd Prostar.
Dang, I've spent a lot on Tekno's.

Yesterday, 4wd buggy 13.5. Tekno 1st and 2nd! I seem to find pleasure in beating the new TLR's.
My new et410.2 truggy, ran a couple of batteries through it. Fast! I need to stiffen it up and take out some droop. To twichy for me. Did not have a class to race, limited racing at this time.
My new Prostar et410.2 4wd Shortcourse. Super fast and fun to drive on the infield and jumps. But little loose in the sweeper. May be simply practice and no one has swept the clay yet. Practice does not equal racing. Think I am going to put the -2 plates under the bulkheads and lower it from 24mm to maybe 20mm? Might be fun. Even though it felt a bit loose in the sweeper, good chance it would still eat sct410.3 and SCTE 3.0's. Did not have a class to race, limited racing at this time. Also, as I feel bad to how Cobra 4wd chassis et410 shortcouse did last year, going to give myself a handicap. Full body Nova, painted up in Deathproof. Going to 3d print a smoking convoy duck for the hood. The big body may catch air, and slow it down. But cool!