R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - FlySky Noble NB4
View Single Post
Old 06-28-2020, 05:17 PM
Werty Yui
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by RodRC
Well you think can be bad reciever or do we need to program a failsafe on radio?
I'm not understanding the second part of your question but at this point it's a game of elimination. I suggested above that you try your other RX (assuming you received 2 RX when you purchased the radio) and I'm not sure you did so. You also didn't answer if you ever set a failsafe, maybe that is the issue somehow? I also suggested re flashing the firmware which may not help since you wrote you've had this issue since .79? Next is to try a different ESC. Did you ever perform ESC throttle calibration when you installed the ESC on your kit? I'm sure you did bit you haven't specified. What brand ESC are you using? If nothing changes when trying all of the above, it may be the radio itself that is at fault unfortunately. There should be no logical reason why this radio, or any radio for that matter, would lose throttle calibration when power cycling it other than there is something wrong with the radio's software. I can't see how this is a hardware issue but I'm no engineer.