R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Tamiya TB 05 Pro
View Single Post
Old 05-17-2020, 02:53 PM
speedochang
Tech Rookie

Default Finally Done!

Just finished building my first 4wd touring kit since my RS4 Pro 2 (Over 20 years ago!) A couple reasons why I chose this chassis- #1 a shaft drive touring car (never driven one before) and #2 the unique and funky tub/brace design! I still need to paint the body and setup the whole car but i'm super stoked to get this thing on the track once we can all gather in groups again.

I went with the SSBB dampers and towers, carbon reinforced chassis and suspension parts, exotek front hubs, upgraded driveshaft, and double cardan joint shafts/spool up front. I'll be taking it easy and starting off with 21.5 blinky class. In the meantime i've downloaded VRC pro and have been practicing a ton before I actually get on the track for real!

Something I noticed was that the front of the suspension has way more droop than the rear (The front suspension can move up and down a lot more than the rear when lifting the car off the ground) is that something I need to adjust out with the droop screws?

Cheers,
Stevo

Last edited by speedochang; 05-17-2020 at 03:03 PM. Reason: First sentence is still showing up as bigger font, can't figure out why!