R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Vinyl Cutters!
Thread: Vinyl Cutters!
View Single Post
Old 05-03-2020, 06:35 PM
asadrian
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Bossy Blonde
Hello Everyone, my boyfriend recently got me into painting his RC bodies for him. I have a Silhouette Cameo and can cut for you, if you need someone to help you out just hollar! I am very experienced with my machine and the design studio that comes with the silhouette cameo allows me to create designs of any sort at the touch of a button. I am very creative and enjoy doing this kind of stuff. I can create literally anything (logos, stencils, stickers, you name it) just give me an idea of what you are going for or if you have already the deign thats even easier. Just email me your blueprints, I can convert literally any picture into a cut file in my studio. I offer my assistance because I couldn't imagine trying to do this without my cutter (it is much more than a cutter it draws to and can cut just about any kind of material you can think of from magnet material to foil and cork board) so just thought I would reach out to the community! If it wasn't for this forum I would have been beyond lost as to how to paint and handle the RC bodies I have done, so it is the least I can do to show my appreciation. Thanks for all the help and tips! - Cheers
How you make printed stickers? If so what was your method?