R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - on-road class specs
View Single Post
Old 04-02-2020, 09:29 AM
BullFrog
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

You have forgotten several thing. This is a Hobby. You can spend as much as you want to on equipment. but your driving skill makes the difference most of the time. Having handout motors is not the answer been there and done that. I competed against drivers with all sorts of motors ,even by my same motor sponsor and have been beaten. Still when we could I'd be back next weekend to see if I could be better. I enjoy racing against my friends and having bragging right for a week on the phone. Trophy's I have a room full and don't need any more. If you were local I'd give you some. Like I said this class has brought back many old drivers to the hobby again. Pan cars are simple - easy to work on and FUN. TC is to much work- just look in the pits and see all these people constantly working on their cars. Then compair it to the pan cars guys. We will need everyone to come back to our Hobby as soon as the C19 is gone. - Tired of painting new bodies and working on cars on the bench. Just have fun and stay safe.