R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - The Best Shaft? Pro-4, TC-4, or Yok SD? Opinions Requested!
Old 05-03-2005, 04:04 PM
Charles
Tech Regular

Soviet- Look at thepitcrew's post for the real cost of making the TC4 competitave after your buzz is over. My lho sells the tc3 for $239.

i_got_m8 I am not saying that the TC4 can't be competitive it's just that when you get done you spent a lot of money and have less quality of a car. Be glad Paul did not get a better car, he would lap everyone at your track 2 more times
It's good that you are happy with your xmas present, but there are better products out there. For someone that has to fork out their own money to buy a car to race, a TC4 is not of the best quality that can be purchased today. This thread is about the best, so it's just my 2c worth to help those that may want to look at a higher value for their money.

The world has changed since the TC3 came out. All of the other manufacturers have stepped up the quality of their product and associated made minor upgrades to the TC3 and called it a TC4.