R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Oynx 235 Charger, Futaba 4PL, Castle Sidewinder ESC
Old 02-08-2020, 05:30 PM
jmheath357
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)
Default Oynx 235 Charger, Futaba 4PL, Castle Sidewinder ESC

Selling a few things for a friend of mine.

1. Onyx 235 charger. This battery charger will charge most things you need to charge. It comes with one charge lead that has a Traxxas connector on it, balance board, and instruction manual that I printed out. The only "issue" I can see is that the balance board cable is one wire short of being able to charge 4S batteries. This charger and balance board are discontinued so you may or may not be able to find the right balance lead. The one it has seems to work with up to 3S batteries though. Price is SOLD

2. Futaba 4PL transmitter only. This transmitter functions perfectly as far as I can tell but the foldable antenna is broken. Not the antenna itself that's inside, just the plastic outer part. You could easily put a piece of heat shrink over it to hold it up or possibly glue it back together. It also has a smudge on the screen that doesn't want to come off and normal wear like scuffs and such. Doesn't come with a rechargeable battery but does have the AA battery tray. Price is SOLD

3. Castle Creations Sidewinder esc. I didn't mount this in a car and actually drive it but I did hook it up to a motor and bench test it. It seems to be working fine as far as I can tell. Price is SOLD

Let me know if you have any questions or would like to make an offer. All prices include shipping.

Last edited by jmheath357; 03-10-2020 at 08:08 AM.