R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - 2019/2020 WCICS Round 4: Victoria BC, Jan 10-12 2020
Old 01-13-2020, 11:47 PM
Blake
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

HUGE thank you to all the travelers that joined us for Dr. Speed Weekend, WCICS Rd #4! The wind really made for some inconvenient travel to and from the Island. I sincerely hope that no one missed any important work, school, or appointments due to being delayed by a full 24 hours.... The race was small this year but we had a lot of fun in a more relaxed atmosphere with all the extra time. I got a LOT of positive feedback on the unique track layout which was really great to hear. Big thanks to Craig Roberts for putting that together for us.

I also want to apologize for losing it during the drivers meeting. Jody was a great friend to all of us. He had a larger than life personality and his passing left a pretty big void in our racing community here. He would have loved to have been there racing with us this weekend. He will be dearly missed. Thank you to everyone for participating in our "moment of Metallica" in his honor.

Blake