R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Gizmo Racing USA Genesis TC Kit
View Single Post
Old 12-24-2019, 03:56 PM
thecaptain
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 177 (100%+)

Well in terms of failures I typically don't have them. I tap some boards and hit some bigger ones... Haha but mostly just pop something off if I slam into something. I pop it back on and finish practicing, obviously if that happens in a race in SOL, but that goes with any car.

Typically dont break the hats, clips, or ballstuds, but it happens. I replace the ones that pop off after the 3rd time, but that's just me. Its best to replace them more often than not.

As for the amx I have heard(i obviously dont own one), that the arms bend and mount things and other things. Thats what im comparing it to, driving styles and specific tracks have a huge impact on what happens to cars. Im not trying to bad mouth the amx car, there can be things said about the gizmo that the amx guys dont like about the gizmo(i assume), I try to enjoy hanging out with everyone at the track regaurdless of what they drive.

If someone comes up to me running brand x I give them a hand, im a bit more comfortable with the Gizmo cars because I run them, but try to help everyone. I wish everyone a happy holiday and safe travel!