R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Schumacher Mi7
Thread: Schumacher Mi7
View Single Post
Old 11-11-2019, 04:50 AM
STLNLST
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Robert K
I need to change my answer. Yesterday I had a race meeting with a lot of drivers attending. 17.5t, hand-out motor, ETS Carpet track '9 sec laps'. I noticed the in a 6 min run that the last minute I lost a tiny bit of power compared to a 8000mah Lipo. I haven't noticed it in lap times, but now seen it on track. It's not much and still could take the win, just got really tight at the end.

Like I said above yesterday I had my First race meeting with the MI7 after a hand full of practice runs.
We have an '9 sec lap' track with ETS carpet which get build up every day. Although it's a local race it attracts more drivers then a National race and competition is quit high. My MI6evo was one point after 2 years of testing and setup.
The MI6evo ran 9.7, the MI7 ran 9.5. So I've broken my personal record and the track record (by 0.1). The car felt good, but the setup is not quite there yet (also missing some essential setup parts for the car). Then again it's already faster after a hand full of practice runs.
Just an awesome car. Fellow racer ran his MI7 for the second time and also broken his personal record and loves the car, really easy to run, really safe, yet extremly fast.

Awesome job from the Schumacher team! Can't wait for the next track day!

Regards Robert
what configuration are you guys running the car in? Mid or rear motor?