R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Tekin Hotwire 3.0 Bluetooth Thread
View Single Post
Old 11-03-2019, 03:09 PM
Mahjik
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by ROBBSRACING
Ok ive looked everywhere for answers but havent found any. I bought a used B6D. It came with a RS Gen 2. I purchased separately a Hotwire 3 so i could update and tune it wirelessly. I absolutely tried everything to get it to bind and it would not. Until i came across a thread somewhere that someone mentioned needing to have have location turned on on the android device. Once i did that it worked. This is where my new problem comes into play. When i was trying to make it work I changed the software version that was on it. It was 272. I went backwards and installed 258 after reading somewhere that you needed 258 to make it work wireless. Ive since learned it was 258 and later not 258 specifically. Ive tried to download the latest version of hotwire which should be 276. Download all seems to work fine however when i connect to the RS Gen 2 it says the current version is 258 and shows the available version as 258 also. I cant seems to get version 276 or any other for that matter. What am i doing wrong?
Originally Posted by KE4PJO
I experienced the same thing with a couple RS pro's. I went to "update" and they reverted back to 258 from 272....frustrating.
https://www.rctech.net/forum/showpos...postcount=3867