R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - PR Racing SB401 4wd Off Road Buggy
View Single Post
Old 10-20-2019, 07:40 AM
morvlorv
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

I would just like to say the Darrin over at Vendetta hobbies is the bomb to work with.
ive gotten most of my PR stuff from him, amd he stands by everything he sells and will make sure you are taken care of and treated right.

i used to loathe paying shipping on anything, especially with all the places that offer free shipping.
then i started a business and had to learn about business and the econimics of a successful business, and shipping costs are a killer to places that arent amazon and the like, and with RC stuff, there is such little markup that free shipping will ruin a business. So i had to re-evaluate, and decided i can pay for shipping to a guy that has answered every email ive sent within minutes if i send at a reasonable time of day, and thst ships same day or next day depending on time.

its also a chance for me to support the mom and pop shops that everyone says we need to support. I dont have a brick and mortar hobby shop here in town, so im fine paying shipping.
matter of fact, ive had more late deliveries from the companies that give free shipping than when i pay for shipping, so ma y ti es its a moot point for me, and i order enough spares to make it worth it.

+1 for Darrin at vendetta. Email him, he will take care of ya, and is post sales support is top notch