R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - FlySky Noble NB4
View Single Post
Old 09-29-2019, 05:08 AM
MrOflam
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Dob
Received my Noble in anticipation of the Mini Z Evo RX release. I have close to 5 hours of messing with this thing and no luck... It will not connect to either of the included fgr4s Rx's no matter what I try. My guess is that the Rx's need updating before they will bind but it's just not happening. Every youtube tutorial and forum post that I figured would help out has been a bust. Flysky did answer an email with what I hoped would work but still no luck. I followed their quickstart guide to a T. I updated the TX firmware, did the "RF Update", jumped the RX to force it into mandatory bind mode. I went through every process no fewer than a couple dozen times. I can't imagine what I'm missing and need a hail mary before I throw in the towel. Anyone?!

Here's everything I tried... https://github.com/open-flysky/FLYSK...ransmitter/NB4

Really sounds to me like you need to update the receivers. And just to make sure, here's a quick run down on how to do so.

First, make sure your receiver has a binding plug plugged in the update way (not sure what they call this). Its plugged in perpendicular to what you would normally do, and on the bind end. See the pic here:

After plugging the binding plug in this way, power the receiver on.

Then turn on your Noble, and go to "RX SET", shown here in the bottom left.

Then scroll all the way down and select "Update Receiver"

Then select what receiver you are using. And click "Update"

This should be it. You'll then see a progress bar and the radio will notify you when its done.

After that, turn off the receiver, rotate the binding plug to the "normal" way, in the bind port, and bind the radio.

I can make a more detailed explanation of that as well if needed. But its pretty much the same thing, binding plug in, power on receiver, "RX SET", "Bind With A Receiver", done.