R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Mugen MTC1
Thread: Mugen MTC1
View Single Post
Old 09-15-2019, 08:11 AM
Marcos.J
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 239 (100%+)

Originally Posted by hyperfuxx
Need advice. Ordering this kit next week and I never ran a on road car. HT is putting together a black carpet track and asking what I知 going to need as far as setup, tools and tires. Know I知 gonna need a ride height gauge but is that it as far as tools? I plan on running Hobbywing esc but a stock motor is open to what ever. 17.5 is stock, right? These guys run parking lot and now they池e coming indoor and I知 not sure what they now about carpet and I def know they never seen a Mugen TC before. What痴 a good tire for black carpet? Thinking I値l need spare arms and maybe body posts. Not looking for tons of hopups because I知 not sure how far I want to take this until I figure it out first. Maybe get a aluminum chassis later cuz I would think that would be better for high grip. I値l go with a bittydesign body cuz I love their 1/8 buggy bodies.
if you want that car to work on Black carpet you are going to nees alot of hop ups, honestly is not the greatest car for black crc carpet , i had it ran it tried everything and it was not the greatest car.