R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Team Associated TC7 & TC7.1 Touring Car
View Single Post
Old 08-23-2019, 05:26 PM
glennhl
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

Originally Posted by racer034life
Does anyone have a base black carpet set-up for 17.5 TC or 21.5 TC/USGT. My car keeps over rotation in the middle of the corner. I have 10k in my rear diff and I think might be to much for my car
also Can someone help me understand rear tow adjustments with the AE7.1 I am trying to get 2.5 degrees of rear toe out of the car.
If you use the same insert for the suspension arms on the front and back mounts, then the rear toe in is 3 degrees. You can move the front mount in to increase the toe in or move it out to decrease the toe in. Or you can adjust the back inserts. Move them in to decrease the toe in and move them out to increase the toe in. I liked running a wide track width in the back to make the rear end grip better, so I would run 3 dots out in the front and the rear and since they were the same, I had 3 degrees of toe in. If the car was too stable, then I went to 2 dots out on the back inserts. This reduced the toe in to 2.5 degrees. This is explained in the back of the TC7.1 manual, page 24. Good luck.