R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Hpi Pro 4
Thread: Hpi Pro 4
View Single Post
Old 04-28-2005, 08:46 AM
Solara
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Zombies or others.............I am going to run the PRO 4 with NITRO foams for this outdoor season, I have been using Nitro foams ($10 a pair, can't beat that) for the last season and car is great. I am not a pro race in electric so as long as the car runs, I am happy........

However, this year, I want to get this ONLY problem I have fixed....I was using 30mm rear foams on my pro 4, with the stock shimming behind the wheel hub, the only lower shock mount hole that I can use is the most INSIDE one.....I cannot use the middle or the far one cause it will rub against the rim.

I remember RobK used some kind of a ball cup along with some short ball stud in order to give more clearence between the cup and the rim........do you guys know what they are...?

Or do you guys have any other solution...? Currently, I have to replaced the lower cup with the Serpent one along with the Serpent balls and secrews, and I still need to shave some plastic off in order to get the clearence..........and the best I can do is mounting the middle hole, not the most outter one...

Thanks in advance........