R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - The Roadrunners RC Club V.2
View Single Post
Old 07-07-2019, 05:09 PM
kommando98
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Brian Bosley
We should be up and going by 10ish, the offroad program kind of dictates the schedule a bit since they're doing a series race.

House transponders might be hard to come by depending on the size of the offroad newbies. I have some more MRT's coming for $55ish that work on everything around us except steel city.

Brian, thanks for getting me all squared away with registration and transponder (we'll probably pick up a couple of those MRTs when you get them). My son and I had a blast today. Special shout out to Dave and CJ for all of the help getting my 12th scale car set up and running right...thanks to your help I'll be better off for setting more competitive lap times next time out. Also thanks to the gentleman who loaned us the tire sauce, sorry I didn't catch your name.

Hope to get my son set up with a car soon, not sure where I will start him (because he seems to want every car he sees!), but I'd love to get him into a pan car as well. It's tricky to drive but I think it would teach him better driving habits. At least we'd have less set up issues once we get it initially dialed in.

Thanks again everyone for a fun Sunday, you'll definitely see us out there again!