R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Best Serpent 950 Upgrades.??
View Single Post
Old 04-27-2005, 02:58 PM
JEFFRO503
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)
Best Serpent 950 Upgrades.??

Hey guys...this is officially my very fist post on this forum. I have been a member of some other RC forums , but i'm new here..........so if you want to NOOB BASH ME...........feel free.

Onto the question...............I have a new serpent 950 , with a few of the (R) upgrades. But i have been seeing some cool hop up's people have gotten for their 950........and i need to know , where exactly are they getting them? I have seen the Aluminum X brace , upright front shock and hinge pin areas all aluminum as well.

I have been racing 1/8th scale offroad for a while , but want to get my feet wet in some of the onroad stuff this summer. I want to kind of "bullet proof" , or protect anyways , my car the best way i can.

What are some really good hop up's , that are a definate must , AND which hop up's are out there that will help save me a little on some of the slower wrecks. Also...........can you fill me in on what exactly the difference is between the 950 and 950R? Any suggestions here would be great...........thanks for taking the time and reading this NOOB'S post!!

JEFFRO503