R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Tamiya TRF419
Thread: Tamiya TRF419
View Single Post
Old 06-06-2019, 03:27 PM
DaSilva3525
Tech Addict

I feel a TRF Car can hold it's own anywhere / on any surface. I use to be (still am) a TRF fan.. Use to race the cars but couldn't trust it to finish a main if I tapped even once lightly compared to brand x and x.

I went from Tamiya to Yokomo back in 16 and never looked back. It's going to be hard to find a direct comparison with the same Racer, electronics and two different kit's. At the end of the day if you put your soul into a RC and tap into the Rc force lol...any car will perform. Currently Tamiya seems to always be a step behind the major brands imo on the latest TC kit. In the past Tamiya use to push the envelope. Where now they almost want to see what is trending and get the die hard Blue treasure racers to buy the "latest" kit a season after it should of been out. Look how long it took for a alum chassis plate option for the 419, 419X, 419WS and 419XR to be release for each version / motor mount set up. I feel this is a reason a lot of racers are staying away from the Ex lover brand of TRF.