R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - New Spektrum Radio DX6R
View Single Post
Old 05-17-2019, 11:27 PM
WJ Racing
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by nikos2002
The blue light is in the orange lighted Spektrum logo in the front of the radio, on some its very faint. Look at the screen it will show battery is charging on the battery icon on the android screen on top. Once its on charge, you can put the radio in sleep mode (turn off screen) and it will keep charging.
“Look at the screen it will show battery is charging on the battery icon on the android screen on top.”
-Approx 20 seconds after initiating charging orange/blue light turns off & screen goes black. Tx goes to sleep as manual states. Pressing on Power Button displays battery icon on screen with progress bar. Called HH & 49 min. later they understand my problem & get same screen by moving the Roller Wheel. Can’t find that info in the manual. Guess no two radios act the same?

”Once its on charge, you can put the radio in sleep mode (turn off screen) and it will keep charging.”
-Screen goes dark on its own after 20 seconds as previously said. Radio keeps charging.

The only way (on my tx) to see charging progress is to press power button & observe battery icon with progress bar. Nothing in the manual on observing charging progress.

Guess why I’m frustrated is that the Quick Start Guide stated - The LED on the transmitter turns blue during charging and turns off when the battery is fully charged. - which is not the case.

Thanks for your input.

Last edited by WJ Racing; 05-17-2019 at 11:48 PM. Reason: adding text