R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Kyosho MP9E Thread
View Single Post
Old 05-15-2019, 05:49 PM
Matty A
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by Bigv
Hey guys I was just wondering for a outdoor bike track which shock tower is better the MS OR S and is there really a difference I've been running it with the MS since I got it but a few months ago I realized when I bought the car there was like 6 sets of shock towers and thought it was weird lol so when I seen the different sizes I got confused ( not the brightest bulb lol) I tried to look up on all my pro set up sheets and only found 2 that had it in thier and it was Tebo and he used the small one can some one give me advice please I'm new to rc and have owned tlr and kyosho and guess what I stuck with lol I also have the zx6.6 to but to brittle thanks guys
The MS tower needs to be used in conjunction with the medium shocks 50mm. If you didn't get those then your standard shocks will affect droop as they won't extend as far. The HS mount was supposedly for "high speed" but good luck picking up the difference to the standard. If you're bashing on a bike track - assuming big air - I'd use the MS mount if you have the 50mm shocks otherwise use the standard mount etc and use thick oils so to avoid slapping the ground. preservation before performance....