R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Kyosho MP9E Thread
View Single Post
Old 05-14-2019, 10:28 PM
Bigv
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default Front shock tower

Originally Posted by tak4
More than seven years of hard racing and it's still an amazing drive. Started as a standard mp9... then an Mp9e, then Tki1 and now it's probably a Tki2.5.

Did a full tear down and rebuild yesterday and after switching out some worn out parts and bearings, and rebuilding all the diffs, it's driving as well as I could ever remember. I wont say it drives like new but it doesn't feel like its lacking anything.

It was never the fastest due to driver limitations but it sure seemed like the easiest car to drive on the track... I look forward to owning an Evo or an Mp10e one day but this still puts a smile on my face every time.

Hey guys I was just wondering for a outdoor bike track which shock tower is better the MS OR S and is there really a difference I've been running it with the MS since I got it but a few months ago I realized when I bought the car there was like 6 sets of shock towers and thought it was weird lol so when I seen the different sizes I got confused ( not the brightest bulb lol) I tried to look up on all my pro set up sheets and only found 2 that had it in thier and it was Tebo and he used the small one can some one give me advice please I'm new to rc and have owned tlr and kyosho and guess what I stuck with lol I also have the zx6.6 to but to brittle thanks guys