R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - TomTenRC
Thread: TomTenRC
View Single Post
Old 05-11-2019, 12:10 PM
TomtenRC
Suspended

Trader Rating: 13 (88%+)

Your original listing was $425 shipped, INCLUDING a new O.S. motor...Unless you negotiated something different, and can prove it.(yes I can prove it) you're starting to dig a hole. (the buyer is digging a hole. I was willing to sell the tc3 and ntc3 with OUT the engine for $425.)

Your reason for the first refund is questionable at the very least. (He put in the notes that it included the engine, what happens if he gets it with out engine and it says in the notes that engine is included? I wanted it to not say included engine so I don't get burned.)

Why did you issue a refund the second time..??? (My wife could only get to UPS Store(Because of her work)where we live to ship it and it was going to be $65. I told her not to ship, way to pricy. I cant be home until this coming Wednesday to try other means like usps, fedex etc.. I was planning $25 for shipping. To be nice I refunded money until I returned and stupid paypal tried taking money out of a different bank account than I transferred money too. now its caught up in paypals policies I cant re issue refund until it fully goes through its cycles)

Once I can re issue refund payment I will.