R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - PN Championship Race @ Tracks Hobbies
View Single Post
Old 05-01-2019, 02:21 PM
Billy Kelly
Tech Prophet

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Originally Posted by yasuji
I I must be getting old I don't recall having a 4-Hour of unused track time at any point throughout the weekend.if we had four hours of unused track time there is no way that the event would have stayed on schedule even with the mishap that happened on Friday evening that caused a slight delay on Saturday.... They were still able to stay on schedule
I I do however recall seeing open control practice sessions between the mains with barely any cars on track.... Can I even recall seeing control practice groups with no cars on track as well
​​​​​​ come to think of it I don't think there was a lack of practice at all .....
Fron what I was told it was early Saturday. Multiple from our group mentioned it. Maybe it wasn’t one straight 4 hour period. But they all agree that the track sat unused for very long time periods. I get the goal of controlling practice time. To try to keep it even for all.
Overall those I’ve talked to went seemed to like it. They did see things that could have gone better. For me, big events still don’t have much interest.