R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - PN Championship Race @ Tracks Hobbies
View Single Post
Old 05-01-2019, 02:05 PM
yasuji
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by Billy Kelly
So over the weekend I finally got to talk to the guys that went. And sounds like things could have been better run.

Now or what I did hear that for someone like me thats a real problem was practice time. I understand try to have a controlled practice. But for the track to a sat unused for around 4 hours. Nope, no thanks. I’d have packed up. The limited track time in any scale racing is an issue.
I I must be getting old I don't recall having a 4-Hour of unused track time at any point throughout the weekend.if we had four hours of unused track time there is no way that the event would have stayed on schedule even with the mishap that happened on Friday evening that caused a slight delay on Saturday.... They were still able to stay on schedule
I I do however recall seeing open control practice sessions between the mains with barely any cars on track.... Can I even recall seeing control practice groups with no cars on track as well
​​​​​​ come to think of it I don't think there was a lack of practice at all .....