R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - 1/10 Scale Body Wishlist. What would you like to see?
Old 03-29-2019, 10:39 AM
Lou E
Tech Rookie

Originally Posted by Raman

We have similar taste. We opened up our VTA rules to include Euro and Japanese vintage cars. I presently run the Porsche RSR by Tamiya.. would love the 3.0 CSL.

I would also add for 190 mm
BMW M1
Miura SV
Lotus Esprit S1.. Bond James Bond

for my M chassis passion
Aston Martin DB5 .. Do you expect me to talk?
Alfa Romeo Giulietta SZ
Porsche 550 Spider
Porsche 356
Alfa Romeo 4C

As for Killerbody.. when they started out back in 2013 I had very hi hopes for them. Their quality is superb close to Tamiya and the owner is a car guy. I did a bit of consulting for them.. or maybe it was consluting

Take a look at the Alfa Tipo 33 Stradale.. it’s a work of art.. still have one new in bag

He also paid his licensing fee’s.. but his sales never took off. I made intros to a few online shops for them but they were not successful in getting their product into the stores state wide.

In USGT, I ran their Lancia Stratos Turbo, Alfa 155, Alfa TZ3 Corsa. The Stratos Turbo handled really well.

He now seems to have ventured off into Infinity War stuff which I don’t get but then again.. his heavy investment in RC bodies didn’t take off.. shame.
A 356 would be amazing but it seems that in RC, much like in slot cars, manufacturers seem to just keep making 911’s...

A Ferrari 312PB would be pretty amazing also, they are such cool looking cars...

Are wedge shaped cars easier to pull a mold of? Thinking of attempting a mold, maybe a slab sided Chevron B-21.