View Single Post
Old 03-14-2019, 06:29 PM

EMU
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Mugler, I will bring the big mac to the race to have the option. No harm in that. I have seen it perform very well years ago, and was unstoppable in modified in the hands of one of our local fast drivers. I think he went close to 10 races without a loss.

it definitely is not as nimble as other bodies, and but it carries speed well through the corners. Definitely not the best option for stock, but one that I think can perform well with a good setup under it in super stock dependent on layout.

I do need to get my hands on a bar of soap, I mean jomurema body with lexan roof. Short overhangs make it agile, and it looks like it won't hang up on the boards at all. My personal opinion is that it does not belong in the GT classes because it does not represent a real car, but that's a different topic.

102mm, mazda has the most entrance steering. Sauber is best balance and most durable. Porsche KH has best power application and decent balance. Porsche LH is sluggish and pushy. Toyota carves up the track, maintains momentum well but heaviest in the class.