View Single Post
Old 03-14-2019, 05:57 PM

mugler
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

edit /\
EMU if your looking for performance skip the trouble with the long tail Mclren...a fast driver in our club bought it for the looks after he broke his 12c to only park it after using it once in a race where the car did horrible with the body being the only variable...just sayin.

Originally Posted by xkylar View Post
So I understand that the Ferrari 430 GT & 360 GTC are the best 94mm for racing, what about 98mm or 102mm? I don’t have any LM setup yet but I would like to try.

98mm: (pretty much in this order)
McLaren 12c specially in stock...SS or mod can be fast but not for all driving styles.
Jomurema GT01 - for mod this was fastest for me than any other (almost a game changer) / best results with lexan roof
older Audi R8 - really good in super stock / edgier than 599 & Mosler but also faster.
599 always a good bet for an easy driving body stock-SS-Mod
TRP Mosler - another easy to drive and fast body / this one for sure need sthe lexan roof to be in 5th position on this chart

102mm: the ranking I have to leave it for others with more experience but a lightened 962 with the shorter wing got me to first place in a 90 minute LM enduro race.