R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Sworkz S35-3
Thread: Sworkz S35-3
View Single Post
Old 03-13-2019, 06:40 PM
cryptojedi45
Tech Rookie

Originally Posted by Raul Garcia
Thats great for you to persue this. Buy buying Sworkz from the typical source right now is not only going to leave you high and dry, but also your customer. Sworkz DOES NOT provide direct sales to anyone in the US aside from myself. Actually, Sworkz literally is on of the the only manufactures I can think of that doesn't direct market to individuals. Only sells to their distribution or importer . As is Amain, but Amain only provides what they want, not what's offered. So buying from a limited inventory of choice isn't the smartest move. I could happily provide product to stock your store as a dealer if this is the direction your trying to go.
I wish that ALL manufactures stopped direct sales and allows LHS the possibility of making a sale . It's literally killing the industry. I'd rather sell to a LHS with greater discount, to allow them to promote and support a driver in house. But that's a stretch for sure in a perfect world.
So will you be putting up a website? As of right now I get my parts from A Amain and Answer RC. Do you have parts in stock?