R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Kyosho MP10 Thread
View Single Post
Old 03-13-2019, 12:10 PM
sn47som1
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

[QUOTE=am;15412955]
Originally Posted by 1/8 IC Fan
Thats pretty spot on, just ask Mark Pavidis after he won the worlds, with his Fioroni modded car, even his shocks and chassis were Fioroni....

From Neobuggy:

All the fironiparts on that car has the same geometry as you could buy from Kyosho. It was made for looks and some weightsavings. Unless you were at a VERY highgrip track, thoose center chassisbraces made the car alot worse to drive...I sold quite alot of Fioroni here in Norway at a point. Some of the Fioroni chassis tough, had some changes to the rear end. It was longer. It fixed the MP777 loose rear end.
The quality is higher with Fioroni compared to the factory parts. I am building a Fioroni psm lunsford modded buggy right now cant wait to finish it tons of factory parts to uninstall and install the aftermarket. I am using the spring flex chassis mounts I hope they're better than the stiff ones you didn't like. (tki4 build) I went with the T works tki4 chassis to test. I love the fioroni chassis but wanted to try something new and also has the clutch bell cut out!