R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Fuel Tubing for 1/8 off-road racing.
View Single Post
Old 03-10-2019, 09:30 AM
jersey
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by SlowLST2
The clear blue 3/32” fuel tubing is big enough in ID to feed an engine that consumes fuel at a rate of 2.5oz per minute. I’ve used it on engines up to 20cc without any problems.

Most of the fuel line sold by Losi for example - is made and re-packaged by someone else. I use the Losi stuff on my 8T because it came with it. But it’s getting cloudy now, so it’ll get replaced with Dubro stuff.
ok thanks for info.

yea I know a lot of company’s just relabel another company’s products. Basically I’m trying to find Losi line without the losi name in a roll/spool preferably like 50feet. Yea for 8t I use the stock losi line, I’ve always used the losi line on them. For the losi tank if you have it setup with the stock losi line going straight through the hole In tank, I’m not sure if the tank would be sealed correctly with the dubro line. The dubro is thinner and that may cause a tank pressure issue or leak there. Never tried but that’s just something I thought.
The kits do come with the fuel nipple thing you can put on the tank though you might have to do that way to get it working good.

But the tubing that comes with the hb racing cars feels very weak and not strong and it’s not thick. I’ve been told to avoid the hb line right from the beginning but I changed them to losi line right away but now im just trying to find something identical to losi line in a spool. Thanks