R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Dromida 4.18 Mods and Tuning Mega-Reference
Old 02-09-2019, 03:07 PM
MrOflam
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by eR1c
I stopped by a local hobby shop near my town that I never go to, mostly because they are 90% doll-houses. They have a small RC section, and I usually only go in to get paint ...they don't carry anything for racing (which is what I am into), mostly Traxxas vehicles for bashing. In any case, I stopped in to get some paint and saw that they have a lot of Dromida kits all NIB for sale, as well as parts. They had pretty much every type of wheel/tire set available plus many I'd never seen before, bodies both painted and unpainted and some other parts for the Dromida's. I picked up a few sets of tires/wheels but may go back and get an extra body and see what else they have, -I had to take off as I only had a little time there, had to pick up my son from school.
Nice!

From what horizon told me, dromida is now a "in store" only brand. And I was told that even if they didnt carry the brand they should still be able to order parts I might need. But every shop I have visited in the last few months in my area have nothing. I think its a total of 5 shops.