R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - 3 Racing Sakura XI Sport
View Single Post
Old 02-08-2019, 11:20 AM
moparSRT
Tech Master

Default Race report

Race report time, this has been the busiest rc week in my life, spent 9 days straight racing rc cars not sure how I still have a woman in my life
Sunday at Deans, last chance to get my VTA and 25.5tc dialed in for the birds, deans is around the same size and a very close layout so got my gearing set as close as I could, also goofed around with the RCGT car.

Monday night at Quaker, cant miss monday night ... way too much fun

Tuesday through Sunday .... SNOWBIRDS !!! First practice and qualifying were a disaster my DSM equipped M11 was glitching like crazy, guess all these new radios were crossing over onto my dsm receivers, nothing I did resolved this so for the final rounds I bought a new spectrum dsmr radio ... oh boy what a mistake, felt nothing like my m11 so instead of concentrating on driving I was trying to feel out the radio. Friday night went back to the Snowbirds hobby shop GS HOBBIES and picked up a new M12RS, what a difference, Qualified 4th in the B main, not too bad(13th overall). Start of the b main I quickly moved up to 3rd and waited for a mistake, around lap 6 he overshot a 180 turn so I took the inside and never looked back, quickly caught up to the leader and followed Eddie for the rest of the race, one of my funnest races in a long time, Eddie bumped up to the A and ended up finishing 4th overall ... I finished 11th overall, not bad for a budget car

Monday night back at quaker, the 9th day of rc racing ... yeah I think I had enough.
Am really happy to say 9 days of continues racing and zero issues with the 3racing cars