R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Compatibility of Parts - TA03 PRO
View Single Post
Old 01-29-2019, 07:38 PM
hamgatan
Tech Rookie

Default Compatibility of Parts - TA03 PRO

Hey All,

So I haven't really RC'ed in about 8-9 years and recently was clearing out a cupboard and rediscovered my stash of cars and in turn rediscovered my love for them. I have a TT01D, a TA03F and a TA03R, but going through my spares box i realised i have almost a complete TA03F PRO in there as well.

So I went through the TA03F PRO manual last night trying to assemble and work out which pieces i was missing and there's quite a bit but most are still obtainable. One thing I'm missing is the entire rear diff assembly. Now I've been looking at the replacement parts and whoever is holding the Metal Parts bags these days is asking for an exorbitant amount of money for them, but there is a possible solution.

I found this - 53267 TA03 BALL DIFFERENTIAL.

It seems to be the whole TA03 PRO assembly (Beige 0.4 Gear sets), and its a lot cheaper than finding Metal Parts bags.. Can anyone confirm if this is exactly what it is and if the fitment would be exact because that would be swell. It also kills a couple of birds for me with missing parts (i.e. Axle Stubs)