R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - 8IGHT 2.0!
Thread: 8IGHT 2.0!
View Single Post
Old 01-18-2019, 06:55 AM
crlock
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by Matt Piva

just look at lengths, if they are the same then your good obviously but if they are longer then the car won’t actually go down all the way before the chassis hits the bottom which will damage the shocks. If they are a tad short that’s better then to long because the chassis will still go all the way down before the shocks stop.

If u really need stuff I have two cars in prestine condition and a ton of shocks that are nearly new. If u wanna do a FaceTime call and look at everything let me know u could buy this all for next to nothing as I don’t need any of it anymore. I would just be happy to see it go to someone that’s going to use it and make a little side money for something I would wanna get for my 8 4.0 or possibly put it toward an X that I’ve been wanting!! Lmk if your interested or need any help with info I know very very much about the 8th scale losi program.
thanks!! i'll definitely keep asking stuff, but as far as to buy something it'll be difficult, i'm not from the US, I live in Chile, waaay down in south america, the shipping costs would be crazy , but i really appreciate your offer!