R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Tekin RSX Thread
View Single Post
Old 01-17-2019, 01:00 AM
alavigna
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

I was excited to see the new RSX Pro come out today. However, after looking over the features, I don't really see what is different from the current model? I see listed the updated software settings, perhaps a few more parameters, etc., but I feel like that could be marketing talk more than substantial change. I own 4 Tekin RSX esc's, and I love them. In fact, I love Tekin, and run their electronics almost exclusively. The layout and build of the RSX is very good, as evidenced by the fact that the new RSX Pro is basically physically the same. A few changes of red to silver, updated fan, and graphics seem to be the only changes. I don't know if I should be happy that the existing model is so good it didn't need much change, or annoyed that this new RSX Pro is not really different?

I am not complaining or throwing shade at Tekin. Again, I am a huge fan and loyal customer. Maybe I am totally missing something that makes the new model different? I'm just not sure how I feel about this "new" RSX. Anyway, First World Problems, am I right?