View Single Post
Old 04-23-2005, 12:48 AM   #1166
Steve Weiss
The Evicerator
R/C Tech Elite Subscriber

Default LRP UPDATE

Well, haven't had a chance to take any hot chick pix...just be happy knowing that I am here in close proximity to them and you all are not!

As far as how things are going... Losi guys are coming up to speed... I don't know that we'll be vying for the win, but we seem to be much better than the DHI cup

Hupo's car so far seems the best in the losi camp... jukka's is good, matt and todd's are ok... We'll see what dirt's car is like today

As far as who is fast: So far Masami and Hara have been the fastest consistantly... Reinhard and spashett seem to be running farily well... but definately not as strongly as The Little Dragon and Samurai.

Ralph Burch posted some fast laps in the last practice session and mike dumas reports that his car is working well...

Um...can't think of anything else to put up right now... ask me some questions and I'll try to answer them next time I get around to coming around here!