R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - cube625
Thread: cube625
View Single Post
Old 01-06-2019, 08:26 PM
Troubles Dad
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 204 (100%+)
Thumbs down cube625

Been on the fence ALL day about this issue, so this morning cube625 bumped his sale thread ( losi 22 4.0 slider ) so I sent him a PM and offered $110.00 on his slider he has for sale, he said fine and sent me his PayPal info, so I promptly paid for the car, then get a message as to it's a slider and NOT a roller as stated in the comments section on PayPal, no biggie as I stated I have issues with PayPal's site with my iPad, and was just clicking on the pop up words, then a hour later he gives a full refund since I had commented on a dispute thread back in march of 2018, and had bought a losi 22 3.0 dirt lay down buggy from him which he shipped right away, and bought some 2s lipo charge leads which took 7-10 days to get shipped, also had purchased a losi 22 sct 3.0 from him, paid on Friday and Monday it was refunded because of the cost of shipping, and never asked once about splitting the costs, just up and refunded,
so fast forward as reading up on trader feedback and it states, if PayPal has been accepted then it's considered a deal, now he refunded the money, so I am thinking some negative feedback needs to be left for him, as he should KNOW who he is making deals with before ever giving his info out or accepting payment as now I get to wait 4 days for the refund to be posted back to my account
so any advice on this???