R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - U.S. Vintage Trans-Am Racing Part 2
View Single Post
Old 11-04-2018, 10:26 AM
chiefj48
Tech Master

Originally Posted by DARKSIDE
A. its a joke.WiFi is everywhere.

B. I back the USVTA cause I know it does its BEST at every angle to make sure the classes are taking the proper steps to get another 10 years of racing. I don't always agree with Rob or Kev, but I know they care and want whats best for the classes.

C. and just because you DONT know if its been address, you shouldn't assume it hasn't. Just because its not posted here, doesn't mean a solution isn't already in the works. Basically have some patients and see if there is anything that can be done. Maybe even getting HPI tires back on the list, IF they can keep up with demand. Or if PF can make a separate asphalt tire, or soften up the current one.

D. Hey 50/50...that's the margin of happiness with RC racers, and the world.... you make half the world happy...the other half hates you.

So unless you are going to OFFICIAL USVTA events, you can run HPI tires outdoors for club or regional races, but if you show up at the Big 3, you will run PF...and BTW, all the BIG USVTA events are on carpet anyway
Well I’m glad I got your attention!!
Thanks for the info!!
Lets see if they come up with a response or solution sooner, than later.