Old 10-23-2018, 12:30 PM
miller tyme
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

A few updates, guys moving from Open motor to the Can Am classes, it's shaping up to be another stellar year with some of the tightest competition in the country. A few of you have not provided class information, If available I placed you in what you ran last year, if no prior history, I've dropped you from the list. Motor orders go in tomorrow, at that time we will cap certain classes and post up if there are any slots left in those particular classes till fill a partial main. If you plan to add of change classes be sure to notify us promptly.

Also all 12th stock entrants take note, after Sean and I attended the Halloween classic and personally ran and or closely watched the 12th stock class under the fixed gearing rule, we have decided to adopt this option. It should be minimal impact on racers as the chosen gears of 72/56 should already be in everyone's bit box. We were concerned that tire diameter would be an issue but we saw absolutely no concerns with it at the Halloween Classic and there were not any reports of it at the 360 GP either. In-fact numerous racers who were not keen on the idea before hand have approached us and recommended it.

LIST UPDATED BELOW

Last edited by miller tyme; 10-26-2018 at 05:01 AM.