View Single Post
Old 10-16-2018, 02:16 PM
Rcrenew
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)
Default RC engine inertia Dyno for sale

I am selling one of my Dynos. This Dyno has the break in bench program as well. It is the least used one I am keeping my older one. This one has only had about 15 dyno runs on it so its like new.

You can see video on utube

Can change from English or Italian and temps C or F
included software works on any laptop or desktop windows computer ( laptop/ computer not included )
All in one unit easily movable
Built in cooling fan that is programmable to come on at certain temp
quick and easy setup. not a one off rinky dink unit like others out there
Software shows engine temp, RPM climate humidity, Climate temperature, HP and Torque, time, voltage
Automated dyno runs with a push of the keyboard this dyno runs the test automatically
can be customized completely how high RPM test goes and duration.
wired remote servo throttle control included to rev engine manually
Rechargeable battery so no need for a power outlet to use. So you can use in shop or outside.
Has programmable break in also. You can run break in at varying RPM however you like
Current engine mounts for .12 to .35cc engines but can be adapted easily for other size engines.
Cash on pickup I do not want to ship this item but it may be possible

I can ship but its heavy so price will be pretty high and based on location. for more info email us at [email protected] FASTER RESPONSE THRU EMAIL.
Serious buyer only please dont waste my time thank you.

$6000 Comes with software for any laptop or desktop and Dyno unit and charger for onboard rechargeable battery.