R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Rob Gordon - Will not Ship item or refund money
Old 10-08-2018, 02:28 PM
Alexrit
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Originally Posted by JHardy
This is the same thing he is doing to me. I have txts, sceens long of excuses. I gave the benefit of doubt too until today (3 weeks). He told me he shipped it 2 weeks ago but has no tracking. Hopefully he gets his life back together.

Yep identical! No tracking, claimed his wife shipped and lost reciept, pages and pages of excuses, all of which make you feel bad, but just can’t feel bad when ur being screwed. Unfortunately he is a active member and I think more people than just us and the others I know of have been affected. The texts my guess make people feel bad enough to let it go under the radar like I did. The only reason He refunded the day he did is because he sent a text to me on accident, that was going to another guy he didn’t send stuff too, that said ”hey man I got paid today and will refund you shortly” when I responded he said sorry wrong person, and I was like well go ahead and refund me today as well, and he actually did. So thankful for that, but hopefully he chimes in to make it right with you.

Last edited by Alexrit; 10-08-2018 at 03:47 PM.