R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Warning!
Thread: Warning!
View Single Post
Old 09-29-2018, 05:38 AM
Alexrit
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Default Warning!

Hey guys! I had posted a wtb ad for os engines and got a guy with two for a good deal, so after getting pictures of the first one, I went ahead and paid him expecting the second to be accurate to what he says. Don’t flame me because I already know, I shouldn’t have given my number to txt with a wtb ad. But I’m posting this to hopefully help someone else. ‬ his PayPal is [email protected], name is Eugene Greer on PayPal.( I found a Eugene Greer on Facebook that’s into rc and found his name in a onroad discussion here so if anyone knows Eugene Greer PLEASE ask him if he actually sold two engines and is just acting weird for no reason!!) well when he texted me to be a little safer I decided to ask his rctech name and look into him a little bit. He gave me the name Duncan25 which is a active and good member on this forum, after finding one of duncan25’s adds I noticed the phone numbers were different and my heart sank immediately, I asked the guy why he gave me a false name, and he insists it’s his son and his account. I’ve spoken with Duncan25 and he surely has nothing to do with this. He has insisted he will ship since Thursday when I bought them, don’t get me wrong, it’s been no time at all! But I’m More so calling him out at the moment for using other people’s usernames. I payed goods and services So I’m all covered! It’s sad that we have to deal with stuff like this on here, people hate working for a living huh! He has dodged every time I asked him about the name and he has now disappeared the last 24 hours. If anyone knows a Eugene Greer that races onroad in the Midwest, please ask him if he has sold two engines recently! What do y’all think? Start the claim? The false name is enough to assume I’m getting scammed?

Last edited by Alexrit; 10-01-2018 at 10:24 AM.