R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - 2018 U.S.VTA Southern Nationals in Music City U.S.A.
Old 09-26-2018, 08:11 AM
tonyd
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 52 (100%+)

Originally Posted by EAMotorsports
I want to say a Thank you to everyone who took their time off work and away from their families to come race with us this year! Id like to apologize for the few small hiccups with the AC Drain back in the corner but it was good that the AC was working this year as it kept the place pretty comfortable all weekend! Also for the roof leaks we had develop in the middle of the races on Sunday morning. With the downpours we had all weekend I guess Im just glad it was only a couple of spots that popped up!

Special thanks to Myron for all he does for APEX and the USVTA guys and this race each year. He puts in a ton of work, his own money and time away from his family to make this happen.

Thanks to Dirla for a well ran race program and getting us done at good times each night and keeping the program working.

Thanks to John Barron and Wes for the help in the hobbyshop. Also to Kemp for the help holding things together all week! Kid is getting faster every week. I should be able to retire soon and just watch him race!

Thanks again to everyone!

EA
Bill is in the mail for the AC don't worry. Just make sure your sitting down when you open it..