R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - 2018 1/5th World Challenge at SCS, Sept-12-16th in Fontana, CA
Old 09-17-2018, 10:42 AM
Tony Vega
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

On behalf of the NorCal contingent and Warm Springs Raceway, I want to thank the Goodwine family for the wonderful hospitality and fantastic facility. The pictures online really don't do it justice. It's amazing how the entire family across multiple generations are out there helping with the track and race program each and every day. The facility was ready to go at 7:00 am and the onsite catering was a welcome amenity. Thank you to FG Supply for organizing such a great event. The race was incredible and put Steel City Speedway on a global stage. The response from the overseas participants has been very positive and I think everyone who attended have already said they are looking forward to next years event. I think the biggest takeaway of the weekend was that 5th scale in the USA is alive and well. SCS needs to be on everyone's bucket list and in talking with both Phil and Kyle, they are only looking to further improve the facility.