R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - My new toy....Mini Inferno
View Single Post
Old 04-19-2005, 08:36 PM
nitro_tacklebox
Tech Regular

Default My new toy....Mini Inferno

Got this in the mail today from stellamodels and I have to say, I was a little skeptical about it...I already have a mini-t that is some fun, but I really thought this thing was going to be all hype....got it unboxed, antenna threaded into the tube, batteries in and I havent had so much fun in such a long time.

Review:

From the packaging all the way to the mini-inferno itself, this thing is awesome! The level of detail to maintain its Big Brother image is incredible....I almost wish I had a "full size" MP777 Special instead of my X1CR (I did say ALMOST now). This thing is quick, after tightening down the slipper clutch (the manual even states that it is set loose from the factory) this thing is a mini rocket...and with the addition of som nimh cells and a set of oil filled shocks this thing will really rip...and okay maybe...maybe a mod motor....but out of the box stock configuration..this thing is awesome...I really thought i was going to have buyers remorse but no way...I just wish I had two instead of one of these and my mini-t....awesome awesome awesome....pics are on their way!
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	mini inferno 001.jpg
Views:	460
Size:	67.1 KB
ID:	67649