R/C Tech Forums - View Single Post - Coast2CoastRc Tekno EB210 2wd Conversion Kit Thread
Old 08-21-2018, 10:26 AM
Cain
Tech Legend

Trader Rating: 294 (100%+)

Originally Posted by MaX-D
what type of surface do you race on? How does it corner? Is there good Traction in the corners, or does the rear end slide out and drift a bit? How would you describe your driving Style? The reason I ask is I'm interested in this car. I'm selling off my short course trucks as 2wd buggy is the most popular at my track
this is the track i race on:

+ You Tube
" title="View this video at YouTube in a new window or tab" target="_blank">YouTube Video
You Tube
"> You Tube
" /> ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Unfortunately no vids of the buggy classes.

I have my vehicle setup so that the rear end is planted in general when I want it to be, and will steer quickly while under moderate power as well as off power. Coming down the straight into the first turn I can pitch the vehicle hard and as soon as I left off power slightly it will steer in a very controllable fashion. Tight sections I can easily whip around them pretty quick.

In general I like to control my vehicle with throttle and brake inputs. I don't like using drag brake in any classes and I run minimal brake amounts as well.

Overall the vehicle I feel can be tuned to your needs. Being able to quickly access the diff is a big plus too if you need to play with those settings.

If you plan to run in a 17.5 buggy class, getting some common weight lightening items can be a plus. The optional front camber link mounting brace is a nice option to have too.

I next plan to try the shorter front chassis brace to see how it does with any steering improvements, etc.